yg tercecer dr sana-sini

1:23 AM 3/28/2007--

19:58 22/03/2007--Ada apa denganku? Sepertinya, (namanya juga perasaan!), ajalku semakin dekat saja. Soalnya kalo aku ngeliat film-film lawas, suka jadi aneh, gitu-deh.

--
06:02 22/03/2007--in your pleAsure frame, bring me in your tuition aLways. for the shake of goINg to your light.
in my muzziness now, which way I must go thROugH.
you know, My lovEliness to you is veRY deep.
iN evEry my Footbridge path, tomorrow must be better than nowadays, FinallY.
there Is only LOVE THat can changE My heart chastity.

--
10:25 10/03/2007--Y'day was a beautiful day. That day which had been almost 3 hours I could saw her face. I didn't know what was going on between us. The most important thing for me now is I could make a start relationship as a best friend. Of coursely.